To establish strategies that will result in increased sales (both existing and new customers).
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Analyze and monitor the performance of the customer base to identify areas of opportunity
* Managing Pricing, Quoting, and Follow-through and achieving company-defined revenue and Gross Margin Profit targets
* Provide exceptional customer service and strive to exceed customer expectations
* Make regular contact with assigned territory; work to establish relationships with manager/director level
* Support all Vendor marketing initiatives by delivering them to the customer base
* Develop and maintain vendor relationships that produce referral business opportunities
* Develop a thorough understanding of the Westcon-Comstor product line to be able to effectively support customers
* Gain thorough understanding of customer business and strategic plans as they relate to Westcon products and services
We are looking for a candidate that possess the following attributes;
* 1+ Years in IT Sales, Telesales (cold-calling), Account management, or Advanced Customer Service Responsibilities
* Experience in the High-technology, Computer, Networking, Network Security and/or Telecommunications Industry is a Plus
* Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships quickly and effectively
* Good administrative skills with attention to detail
* Strong negotiation/persuasion skills
* Strong Oral and Written Communications Skills
* Demonstrable success in dealing with complex, multi-layer stakeholder management
* Strong understanding of the IT channel
* Fluency with Microsoft Office Applications is a Must
WestconGroup, Inc. is a value added Information Technology distributor of category-leading unified communications & collaboration technology, network infrastructure, data center, data/telecom and IT/Data & Network security solutions with a global network of specialty resellers. The company goes to market under the Comstor and Westcon brands. WestconGroup's teams are located in 70+ countries around the globe, create unique programs and provide exceptional support to accelerate the business of its global partners. Strong relationships enable partners to receive support tailored to their needs. From global logistics and flexible customized financing solutions to pre-sales, technical and engineering assistance, the company works with partners to respond with agility and speed to changing market conditions so they can achieve the fastest time to revenue. WestconGroup's portfolio of market- leading vendors includes: Cisco, Avaya, Polycom, Check Point, F5, Palo Alto and Blue Coat, among others.
Our employees are as important as our customers and we take pride in recognizing their outstanding talents and efforts.
Visit our website at www.westcongroup.com for more information or to apply on our Career Page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.