Digital Marking Manager
Digital Marking Manager Job details
Client is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market .The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality.
Digital Marking Manager Role Overview:
The Associate Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting digital marketing execution for Canada’s leading Tax brand. She/he will work with cross functional team members to make sure customer marketing programs are executed on time, to the desired quality and within budget to achieve the expected impact.
- Drive customer growth across acquisition and retention
- 80% of work focused on acquisition (digital marketing and web) paid search, online advertising is the big ones they will be doing. Also updating the websites.
- Will be doing Paid banners &Paid Social
- There will be a lot of coordination with this work.
- Working with the designers
- To working with the agency's on the delivery.
- A little project management to make sure deliverables are done on time.
Digital Marking Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist marketing managers to deliver awesome execution of program plans. Program execution activities would include but not limited to the following:
- Paid search (PPC): review performance, upload bulk sheets, creation and updating of ad copy
- Digital Advertising: co-ordinate creative/ media deliverables to meet ad trafficking deadlines, setup tracking URLs
- Website and landing page content updates
- Manage program launch calendars using tools like JIRA or Asana and drive tasks to completion working with cross functional team members through a well-defined operating mechanism (e.g. launch & status meetings)
- Assist in budgeting, campaign management/setup and reporting.
- Other team administrative tasks
Digital Marking Manager Required Skills:
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a digital marketing role
- Must have hands-on experience with Paid Search platforms (Upload bulk sheets, create campaigns, utilize search query reports, manage shopping ads and ad extensions)
- Working knowledge of DoubleClick for Search, AdWords Editor, Bing Power Editor or similar search platforms is an asset
- Working knowledge of HTML and using a CMS (content management system) 1-2 years of experience. Going in and updating the headlines that are on the landing page. Updating words that are in a "call to action". Need to ensure they do not delete anything or break anything.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel required; working knowledge of other Microsoft (Word, Power Point, One Note) products
- Excel is the big one (they will be compiling data from the other tools they are using and extracting data and putting it into a consumable format. Some of it will be for reporting or for a simple test between which one is better "A or B" and can do a pivot table to see the total results. They will need to know more than the basic commands. Pivot table, Vlook ups
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Nice to have skills:
Advanced French speaking & writing skills will be an asset. If they do have this then they can help with the translations.
CURRENT TECHNOLOGIES/PLATFORMS BEING USED:
- AdWords editor
- Bing power editor
- DoubleClick manager
Digital Marking Manager Assignment Length
6+ Months with possible extension or converting permamnent
Digital Marking Manager Start Date
ASAP or 2-3 weeks’ notice