The Job Window, an interactive candidate resource that specializes in connecting up and coming talent to entry level opportunities all across North America, is excited to announce that one of its premiere promotional & experiential marketing clients is looking for an Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant to join their promotions team!
As a leader in experiential marketing & client acquisitions, our client specializes in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, our client is able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, sampling, promotions, lead generation and special events within local markets and businesses including major retail locations across the globe!
In this entry level role, the Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant will use their upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to capture an audience to create excitement with target demographics during promotional events and throughout the duration of promotional campaigns in a variety of settings. The Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant will also assist the promotions team with executing any administrative, advertising, marketing and/or sales tasks required.
Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant Responsibilities:
- Develop, setup and publish advertising used to create brand awareness and generate increased attendance during each promotion
- Set up promotional displays and visual merchandising required at each promotional event to create excitement of featured client brands as well as their products and/or services
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service demonstrations and explanations
- Build product & brand knowledge of each featured brand/product/service being promoted at each event. Educate new employees of product/service benefits, costing, details, etc.
- Manage supplies and inventory
- Basic sales
- Maintain relationships with retail partners, marketing/advertising clients and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will successfully progress from this Corporate Event Promotions Assistant opening into an advanced management training program designed to prepare team members for a management role in one of the many aspects of promotional & experimental marketing including but not limited to:
- Brand marketing
- Client relations
- Public Relations
- Sales Promotion
- Client Acquisition
- Advertising & Sales Account Management