Times have changed. Many of the old forms of marketing no longer work. In today’s new age, marketing campaigns require a new way of reaching customers. At our firm, we have developed many successful marketing campaigns that reach the ideal customers where it matters most.
Our firm is actively seeking a motivated Junior Management Trainee to work on ground-breaking campaigns in the local Edmonton region. Our goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm, but at a fraction of the price.
The position is considered entry level to start. We provide extensive training in marketing strategies, direct advertising, product promotions, promotional techniques, visual merchandizing, consumer market research, marketing and business management, public relations and public speaking, customer service, and direct sales.
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership through excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage teams
- Interact and communicate with customers
Please note: this is a full-time position only.
The management team will also be scouting out staff members who are demonstrating a strong work ethic to work towards a promotion to become Junior and/or Assistant Managers.
Positions at the Executive Management level will also be made available to those who show a commitment to our company and programs.