Marketing & Communications Associate
The Job Window has an exciting opportunity available for a personable, upbeat and “outside the box" thinker looking to boost their experience in marketing, administration & customer/client communications or jump start their entry level career in the marketing field!
This immediate full time opening for a Marketing & Communications Associate, being made available by our client (a trendy and progressive local marketing & advertising boutique focused on customized marketing programs, lead generation and customer acquisition) is the perfect opportunity for an individual who possesses a big-picture mentality and is able to help with the expansion of marketing strategies and campaign execution in new markets!
As an entry level Marketing & Communications Associate you will develop your skills in sales strategy, marketing communications marketplace implementation, business & marketing planning/strategy and customer/client services as you assist the marketing & communications team daily through the:
- Implementation of marketing campaigns, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market insights.
- Identification of marketing & business opportunities for revenue along with weaknesses in existing employed marketing strategies needing to be over-turned
- Assistance in providing product/service/brand support to clients & customers in order to establish proper channels of information create brand to consumer connections and increase client revenue of feature products and services in a variety of markets being introduced to the brand for the first time
- Development of branding, advertising, company events and promotional collateral
- Communication with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, etc.