Senior BSA- Demand Management
Our banking client is seeking a Process Analyst or Business Systems Analyst that is able to manage the intake and approval of all ITSM enhancements and change requests (tool and process) for two major projects. This role requires strong skills in requirements gathering, documentation, communication, planning, coordinating, scheduling and understanding of ITSM Processes.
Senior BSA- Demand Management Job Responsibilities:
- Able to quickly learn and take over the management of ITSM enhancement/change requests
- Engage necessary team members from other process / technical groups to aid with the gathering and understanding of the new requirements into current BAU solution or the transformation program.
- Design / modify new demand management process that is suitable to manage both BAU and program requirements from a business, technical and scope perspective.
- Document requirements and aid in the implementation of the new tool to govern and manage future demand management requests.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations during the intake process of new requests based on the constantly changing environment and the program.
- Able to walkthrough requests end to end (requirements, process and high-level technical aspects) during weekly review board meetings with managers and executives.
Senior BSA Mandatory Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 3-6 years previous work experience as a Business Systems Analyst.
- 5+ years work experience on Information Technology projects supporting an enterprise-wide environment
- 3-5 years in the financial services industry would be an asset
- Experience working with multiple layers of management
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 and all ITSM processes based on today’s industry standards
- ITIL v3 certification
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel especially)
- Microsoft SharePoint (basic skills)
Senior BSA Desired Skills:
- Knowledge of the HP Service Manager 9 and ServiceNow ITSM tools
- ITIL Demand Management process
- Rally --- Nice to have
Senior BSA Work Location:
Senior BSA Start Date:
Senior BSA Assignment Length: