Siebel Infrastructure Specialist
- Build the new Siebel hosting environments with Siebel Innovation Pack 2016
- Upgrade existing Siebel solution from Siebel IP 2015 to Siebel IP 2016
- Hands on Installation of Siebel IP 2016 software and BI publisher software
- Set up various required components for Siebel Innovation Pack 2016 in the new environments
- Resolve conflict after repository merge for the custom solution
- Setup security authentication (i.e Single Sign On, Go Secure & ONe Key) and encryption for the custom solution
- Produce required documentation and create build books for end to end implementation
- Provide input and recommend solutions regarding Siebel capabilities and functions.
- Contribute to and participate on other tasks as assigned by the cluster manager, project manager and technical lead
- 6+ years of Siebel technical hands-on experience with Siebel software installation, infrastructure configuration, BI Publisher installation and configuration, and setting up Siebel components in Siebel 8.x.
- Experience with Siebel IP (Innovation Pack) 2015/2016 environment
- Experience with Siebel Tools; working knowledge of the Siebel Architecture, Data Model, Configuration, Customization, script, Workflow Administration, Email Integration, Enterprise Application Integration including Inbound and Outbound Integration
- Experience on Siebel Modules such as Siebel Field services Mobile
- Experience in UI integration (embedding external application in Siebel, exposing Siebel in external application).
- Working knowledge of Open UI concepts: PM, PR, manifest file and mapping files experience in using all the Siebel Open UI specific classes and methods.
- Demonstrated attainment of Siebel 8.x certification, Siebel 15.x certification.
- Experience in the setup of security authentication (i.e Single Sign On, Go Secure & ONe Key) and encryption
- 6+ years of experience with setting up end to Siebel security, authentication and encryption
- Experience with Siebel modules such as Public Sector CRM, Public Sector Partner Portal, and Public Sector eService